Here’s a list of fun (and entertaining!) cartoons, videos, and films you can watch in your target language!
- 로보카폴리 (a fun animated series with talking cars)
- 내친구호비 (My Friend Hebi)
- Cute penguin cartoon
- Cute series with cartoon animals
- Illustrated animal cartoon
- ..Another similar series
- Tobot (또봇) short minute-long clips
- Tobot (또봇) full 1 hour episodes
- Hello Kitty in Korean
- Mr Men & Little Miss
- Channel with many different playlists for complete series
- Another channel full of videos
- Cute Penguin Animated Series
Korean short story/song videos
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAeyBAvUCZM (Umbrella)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufroE1yd0EM (Little Red Riding Hood)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVETxzZOzuo (Hansel & Gretel)
- Mr. Men Little Miss(Short 3 minute long videos)
- Japanese short stories for children
- Nihongo Dekimasu (Complete series for learning Japanese)
- Hebi Japanese
- More Hebi
- More Cartoons
Japanese Versions of English Songs!
Disney Songs in Japanese
- Growing up with Chinese (Complete series for learning Chinese)
- Sesame Street - Fun Fun Elmo Series
- PEPPA PIG IN CHINESE
- Hello Kitty 1 Hello Kitty 2 Hello Kitty 3
- Hongen Education - Fun Chinese for Kids
- Miss Panda’s Reading Plaground (children’s books read aloud)
- Youtube channel full of Chinese children’s stories
- This channel also has some videos…
- And another
- More videos
Mandarin Chinese short story/song videos
- Oui Oui (Noddy)
- LES AVENTURES DE TINTIN (Tintin cartoon - complete series)
- Sam le Pompier (Fireman Sam)
- Petit Ours Brun
- Peppa Couchon (Peppa Pig - full episodes)
- A channel with a few videos to explore
Spanish Versions of English Songs
- GetMovies - A whole Youtube channel full of great quality animated films in Russian
- Peppa Pig in Russian
- Masha and Medved
P.S. I’ll be adding more links! If you know of any other foreign language children’s films / cartoons, please let me know!
why is it socially acceptable for guys to sag their pants all the way down to their knees but if a girl shows a little bit of her bra it’s hOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING SLUT SHAME ON YOU WOW THAT’S SO NOT CLASSY LET’S DRESS CODE YOU IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I’M CALLING YOUR PARENTS AND DISHONOR ON YOU DISNHONOR ON YOUR FAMILY DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
I actually really like this ad campaign.
the thrilling saga in which Panic! owns the fuck out of WBC
A+ handling of the situation
Supposedly invented by the Chinese, there is an ancient form of torture that is nothing more than cold, tiny drops falling upon a person’s forehead.
On its own, a single drop is nothing. It falls upon the brow making a tiny splash. It doesn’t hurt. No real harm comes from it.
In multitudes, the drops are still fairly harmless. Other than a damp forehead, there really is no cause for concern.
The key to the torture is being restrained. You cannot move. You must feel each drop. You have lost all control over stopping these drops of water from splashing on your forehead.
It still doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. But person after person, time and time again—would completely unravel psychologically. They all had a breaking point where each drop turned into a horror. Building and building until all sense of sanity was completely lost.
"It was just a joke, quite being so sensitive."
"They used the wrong pronoun, big deal."
"So your parents don’t understand, it could be worse."
Day after day. Drop after drop. It builds up. A single instance on its own is no big deal. A few drops, not a problem. But when you are restrained, when you cannot escape the drops, when it is unending—these drops can be agony.
People aren’t sensitive because they can’t take a joke. Because they can’t take being misgendered one time. Because they lack a thick skin.
People are sensitive because the drops are unending and they have no escape from them.
You are only seeing the tiny, harmless, single drop hitting these so-called “sensitive” people. You are failing to see the thousands of drops endured before that. You are failing to see the restraints that make them inescapable.
Bless you, thefrogman, that was downright beautiful.
|—||Khaled Juma, a Palestinian poet from Gaza (via redphilistine)|
If you are reading this, you have survived your entire life up until this point.
You have survived traumas, heartbreak, devastation, the elements, different phases of life. And here you are.
You go, motherfucker. You’re awesome.
Yeah, what if I’m reading this as a ghost?
then you’ve proven that ghosts exist, and for that? you’re fucking hella rad in my book.
if cicadas can sleep for 17 years and then wake up only to scream and fuck so can i